Monday, August 1

Secrets Don't Make Friends

And they make my life HARDER.

I'm not talking about "I had really awesomely great sex with so and so, and the shooting range is perfectly acceptable place to pretend there is privacy."  secrets.

I'm talking about my cousin who is a pharmacy tech, not informing me that I should eat BEFORE I take lortabs, not after.

Oh and that they make you more nauseous than the first trimester of any pregnancy.

And I should probably mention that Pinterest will not keep you awake once you take drowsiness causing lortabs.  And you'll wake up with your finger on the down arrow and no more 'down' to go.

And that not getting on a decent 6 hour medicine schedule so that you're not up at 3am, writing a post while waiting for your latest dose of lortab to take effect.










PS- I'm not drunk or high... I'm in pain.  Love me anyways.. There will be better posts soon. Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment