Saturday, January 15

MOMumental Changes

Yesterday after work I did it. 

I enrolled Cat in a daycare.  Anyone with a two year old will agree that they need structure. And my sister just wasn't providing it. And as much as I love my sister and like to help her, I have to watch out for my kids first.  They are the most important, and depend on me more than anyone else. 

So Monday morning Cat will be going with me at the butt crack of dawn to go to daycare.  And hopefully it will be good.

The funny yet awkward thing about this is that I went to the same daycare when I was in elementary school.  They have a new building and I'm relatively sure that the teachers are different.  But it has the same owners.  The funny thing is I was in lots (and I do mean LOTS) of daycares as a child.  And this is one of the only ones that I remember. 

Anyhow, if things go well Big Poppa will be starting the week after next.  Needless to say I'm a little bit of a  nervous Momma this weekend. 





PS- Coming Soon : Breaking Up with my Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment