Sunday, March 20

SOC #6

I usually try to have some kind of idead about what I want to write before I start out, even for my SOC. But I’m not today. So here goes, my real SOC. 

It’s Sunday, obviously, and I’m up again today at 6 o’clock with Cat, because she’s all “I need to go potty.” And I know that potty training is important and all that, but couldn’t it like wiat until 6:30 or 7. Cause that would make me happier, especially since I stayed up watching Ghost Adventures til 2am. Yeah I know it wasn’t smart. And it kind of seems awkward since I’m all “Church/Christ/Christians” whatever. But doesn’t that mean I should believe in that business? Cause I mean if I believe in Jesus, then wouldn’t I believe in an after life/other world?  And I do believe that the veil between this life and the afterlife is thin and that they effect each other in a constant way.

And where the heck did that mini rant come from? I’ve got court tomorrow. I’m not excited about that. I was going 10 under the speed limit, but I didn’t have my seatbelt on. The man pulled out and pulled me over as I was pulling into the dang daycare parking lot. Of course I didn’t notice, until I’d already parked. And I’m NOT excited about court. It’s a very nerving experience for me, after allt he times I went with dad and he ended up in jail. And we do share initials (and surnames).

DING, that’s all folks. 


#SOCsunday

Want to try it? Here are the rules…
  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up your post below.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love

No comments:

Post a Comment