Sunday, June 26

It's TShirt Time!!!

We're in party planning mode over here again.  There is just not enough time between April and July.   There are just 3 weeks until Cat turns 3.  And I am just getting started in party mode.

We're doing a Dora party.  There are two exciting parts of a party for me, not inlcuding the presents.

The Cake, because hello Duff and Buddy Valastro have made cake decorating an art form.

And the shirts that I've started making for the kids.  On Cat's second birthday she was all about Mickey Mouse Club House.  She had a minnie mouse themed birthday party.  I decided she needed a shirt, and I couldn't find one I liked for her.  So I decided to decorate one.

HPIM2768
Cat at her Second Birthday Party

 And I liked the way it turned out so well, we made one for Poppa for his first birthday.

Since we couldn't decide on a theme for his party. We just used his name and a number 1.  It turned out great!  So now it's what we do. This will be our third party shirt and I am so excited to make a Dora shirt.  Mostly because it's not going to be something you might see somewhere else.

I am all about individuality.

1 comment:

  1. Love the t-shirt idea!! I may store that one away for the future! ;-)

    ReplyDelete