Sunday, February 6

SOC Sunday #3

This being sick is for the birds. I hate it. I can’t breathe and I can’t eat. I can’t tolerate my 2year old. It’s just a very tiring experience. Not to mention my eyes started draining so now I’m wearing my mom’s prescription sunglasses in order to type this.  And I’ve gotten only what was ABSOLUTELY necessary done this weekend. Which means taxes weren’t filed, and information wasn’t gathered for the change. I mean you can’t just jump into something with out any planning, especially if you have kids. And no degree.

Sorry about that. I had to fix Cat’s bottom. Her pull up was giving her wedgie. She cracks me up, and I think she’s the only healthy one around here these days.   I’m so sick even my lips hurt. What the heck??

I thought being home for a week would help me be more post productive, not so much. I’ve only posted once last week. That’s crazy. But maybe, eventually I’ll be able to be more regular with my posting. Once everyone gets on a serious schedule. Like a  2 year old would ever stick to a schedule.  But the last couple weeks have just been insanity around here and I’m not even sure what to do anymore.

And it sure doesn’t help that I’m sick, and keep having to blow my nose, or suck it all back up, and hope it waits for me to finish these five minutes.

Well that’s it.. 
#SOCsunday

This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up your post below.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.


No comments:

Post a Comment