Sunday, April 3

The (Kinda) Date

So I put on my liar pants one day earlier this week.. And I said I was going to post on Friday night, about what happened on Friday night.

So in order to take off my liar pants (which I'm tired of because they keep smoking) I'm going to blog about what happened Friday night instead of my usual SOC with Fadra.

The kids and I loaded up in the Mom-mobile and headed out to our date.  I bought new outfits for both kids and myself  a new shirt.  Not to mention the snacks that I (don't) usually carry around, just in case.

I had total butterflies and nervous nelly attacks, but I gathered all my gumption and just kept on trucking until we got there.

I'm so glad I did because we had a good time. Bmom was awesome and amusing.  She made me feel absolutely at home because she did not have her house looking all spectacular when we got there.  And I can't tell you how much of a relief that is.

She cooked, we ate.  The kids watched some tv (mostly Poppa watched Mickey Mouse).  And we talked.  And we talked.  And we talked some more. And then she invited me/us back out for the Sunday School gathering they're hosting on the 29th.

I don't know if we're going yet.  But I'm definitely thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment