Saturday, May 14

SOC # I don't Even Remember!

 

So many things are going on right now in my life.  

TUesday I've got an appointment to see about (finally) getting some assistance for Childcare (because that bill is EXPENSIVE).  And hopefully after I get that assistance I can move out and get the other kinds of assistance that are available to those of us who's life does not include weekends "off" or bonbons to be eaten.  I am a little bit raging because of other people in my family (who I personally) don't work as hard, or at all, and seem to have a much better position in life.  But I'm trying to just get over that because I got two GREAT kids and they need me to not be a complaining pain in the butt. 

Also I got pathetic enough and joined an online dating website (no I will NOT tell you which one).  But I realized my Facebook is so NOT online dating friendly.  Since Poppa was born I have like ZERO pictures that don't include at least one of the kids, or look like a completely worn out piece of poo. 

 

And that was my Five minutes

 

 

#SOCsunday

It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…

  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up your post below.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment