Sunday, March 6

SOC Sunday #5

Stream Of Consciousness Sunday... 
The Rules:

  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up your post below.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.


Today is a good day. We curled Cat’s hair last night and today the curls were there. It wasn’t amazing like my hair does, but it was interesting. And you never know unless you try. So we tried something new and it worked decently.

I am tired and trying to drink some EXTREME caffeine French vanilla cappucion from the gas station. Because this house is a mess.  Mostly it’s a mess from us just living in it, but also because we sent my sister to Florida to live. And thank GOD she’s gone, I love her but she makes me crazy. And she makes life chaotic. And there’s a reason we no longer have certain people in our life. And that reason is because of the drama and chaos that they bring to it.

Next Saturday I have to go go my cousin’s girlfriend’s baby shower. I am not excited. If Sarah hadn’t lost her baby we would be getting ready for our own baby shower and that is hard. Like really hard. I know I have two kids, but I don’t have any nieces or nephews and I was so excited.  But that’s no one’s fault it’s just how life goes.  So it’s really probably best that Sarah is in Florida now. Because it would probably kill her to go to the baby shower.

My head hurts, probably from thinking too much and going outside with a wet head to church this morning. I love being the presence of other Christians, whether or not we agree on everything. And I feel so invigorated when we leave. It’s just a great great feeling. I wish I could just pour it out to everyone. But when we get home I am so ready to take a nap.  It’s a lot like when you go out to a club or with friends. It’s a lot of fun, and you just never want it to end. But when it is over and you’re home you’re so ready to just pass out..



#SOCsunday

No comments:

Post a Comment